Monday, March 19, 2012

Radical Giving

Greetings from Capitol Hill. God is on the move again. We are seeing many young people getting excited about the Lord and their destiny. A few days ago I met a Senate staffer in the hallway and he told me that his finances were a shambles. I said, "You aren't a tither are you?" He said NO! My response was gentle but specific. I said, "You will always live better on 90% than 100%." Why? I said, "Because God blesses cheerful givers. But he allows the world, the flesh and the devil to rip us off if we aren't sowing our time, talents and treasure into the Kingdom of God." I challenged him to test God for month and see what happens...I'm praying God blesses his obedience and it brings him to the next level of faith. God bless. Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment